Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sunscreen Campaign at RA Butler School...

Thanks again to all those people who have told me that they fully support my campaign. And I do appreciate the point that many are afraid to publicly voice their view as they are worried that the school could make life difficult for themselves or their children.

However, if you are wondering what you can do to make a difference, here is a list of the school governors. You can send a letter directly to the school.

http://www.rabutlerschools.ik.org/p_Our_Fantastic_Governors.ikml

I'll be sending mine tomorrow!

And a comment from a primary teacher on my facebook page.

' don't they teach them to handle dangerous objects such as scissors and staplers....and of all things sunscreen carefully!!!!!'

The Mad Sunscreen Woman of SW

No comments:

Post a Comment